Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful Blessings

This is the time of year to reflect on the blessings we have been given. I am so grateful for wonderful friends to laugh with, a great family that I treasure more than anything, a husband who loves me for me, and a fun hobby that keeps me sane! I truly have been given many blessings, that is naming only a few. I used Queen Bee Scraps' new kit called Thankful Blessings to make two new gorgeous layouts showing what I am thankful for that I absolutely LOVE! Here they are:
I love the great colors in this kit as well as the variety of elements there are to work with! The add on with the gingham papers and cardstock is so cute! This kit, as well as all of Queen Bee Scraps' other kits are available at Stuff To Scrap. Click on the kit preview to view in the store.
And, I loved working with this kit so much, I thought I would give you all a little freebie!!
All you have to do is click on the preview above and it will take you to download it!  Enjoy and leave me some love if you decide to download! Don't forget to visit www.StuffToScrap.com to view all of Queen Bee Scraps' adorable kits including her latest release, Thankful Blessings.

P.S. You might want to visit this blog to see if there are any more freebies floating around out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment