Sunday, January 29, 2012

AmyDane Designs Featured Designers @ Scraps-N-Pieces

I love this kit by AmyDane Designs! It has the prettiest, soft colors that would be great for so many different things. I can't wait to use it with my latest scanned vintage photos - I think it will be perfect!

The best part is if you click on the preview above it will take you directly to the Scraps N Pieces store where it is on sale for only $3 for the rest of the month!

While you are there, check out all of their other great kits that are all 50% off for the rest of the month! Now is a great time to add several of their kits to your collection. They have some really great ones for girls, boys, scrapping movies, sports and tons of other everyday events or special occasions!

Here is a LO I made with A Good Read - hope you get a good laugh from it! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment