Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Morning Blahs

So today is a little weird for me. Why? Well, it's Monday and I have the Monday Morning Blahs. Normally I don't get those - I just sail on by to Tuesday morning and then I get the blahs. Don't know why that is, but my theory is that I kind of ride on the coattails of the weekend and sail through Monday and then take a dip when I get to Tuesday. So what's different this morning?

First of all, both of my girls have fevers and my three year old has a bad case of the whiny-three-year-old-sick-kid. And I have a cold, possibly sinus infection. So I don't feel all that whippy either. I stayed up late, woke up early and have to go to work today. I feel overwhelmed (temporarily) and just want to go back to bed. Ok, I think my three year old's whining got a little contagious there! Sorry about that!

I am going to go drink my coffee, take some Advil and head out to work. Today has to get better or everybody really better look out tomorrow! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment