Saturday, February 25, 2012

Always In Our Hearts from Adriana's Cafe and Scraps N' Pieces

I love the new collab kit from Adriana's Cafe and Scraps N' Pieces. They have really done a great job and it is  just the cutest kit! The colors are fabulous and versatile, there are so many gorgeous papers and the elements are so cute! The theme is adoption and there are some great elements geared toward that, but it would also be great for other family photos or general everyday shots, too! Here is a look at it!




I know you will love it as much as I do, and here is a little freebie cluster for you to use! Just click on the preview and it will take you to the download! Leave me a comment if you love it!
And don't forget to pick up Always In Our Hearts, it's available for $3 this week at both Scraps N' Pieces and Stuff to Scrap!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! Love the kit and love your cluster! We are praying for a new little girl or boy to come into our home in 2012, so this kit will perfect if, I mean, WHEN, it happens!

    THANKS again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks so much! I hope you get your prayers answered this year! :)

      Delete