Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter Sunrise Release and a FREEBIE!!

Spring is in the air here in Colorado and I am so ready for it! This new kit from Queen Bee Scraps is just what I needed to scrap my photos from egg dying last year. I just love the gorgeous colors and fun ellies she has included! Here's a look at it.
Click on the preview above to go to the store and pick it up for only $3.49 this week! Wow! That's so awesome!  Here's a layout I made using it.
And here is a cute cluster freebie for you to play with and use. Just click on the preview to download.
Hope you enjoy this fun kit!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for creating and sharing this lovely freebie. I am beholden to digi artists like yourself who are willing to share their talent with me, and especially, those who share it for free. Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete